The working title for this session is:
“U.S. Immigration Strategies: How to avoid costly mistakes and receive more approvals”
Mr. Thomas Joy, U.S. based Immigration Attorney, with more than 35 years of experience in immigration law will discuss strategies for Indian corporate on work visas, green cards, visa processing in India, and employer compliance requirements.
Mr. Joy will show how to formulate effective immigration strategies and teach how to accomplish successful B-1, H-1B, L-1 and Green Card applications.
Attendees will walk away with an enhanced understanding of:
· Forms of Business Entities: Corporation, LLC, LLP
· 2013 H-1B Cap Strategies: How to beat the H-1B Cap?
· How to Hire Cap Exempt H-1B Employees
· ‘B-1 in Lieu of H-1B’ option
· Dealing with the Neufeld Memo on Employer-Employee Relationship
· L-1 visa: Is it an effective H-1B alternative?
· Selecting the best alternative:
· Opening a New Office in the U.S. using the L-1 Visa
· Visas for Artists, Entertainers, Producers and Musicians
· H-1B Visa and EB-2 Green Card for Entrepreneurs
· EB-1 Green Card for Executives, Scientists and Artists
· EB-5 Investor Green Card: Are you rich enough?
· How to avoid an RFE?
· Denials under Section 214(b) and 221(g)
· Avoiding H-1B and L-1 visa denial after receiving USCIS Approval
· Tips on preparing a successful B-1 visa application
· What do you do if the Petition with USCIS is denied?
· Employment and Immigration Compliance Requirements
· I-9, LCA and PERM Audits: Maintaining Compliance
The interactive workshop will also include a Q&A session with Mr. Joy.
· Hyderabad: January 28, 2013
· Chennai: January 30, 2013
· Bangalore: February 01, 2013
· Pune: February 04, 2013
· Mumbai: February 06, 2013
· New Delhi: February 08, 2013
More details on the workshop schedule, agenda, key topics and speakers, are available at www.visapro.com/