We are an approved provider for national companies who want staff and employees seen locally and who do not have their own facilities in the area.
Our clinics are fully equipped and can accommodate practical health assessments as well as occupational health absence or return to work assessments.
Below are some examples of the type of referral that the Clinic can deal with:
• Long term absence, where absence is likely to exceed 28 days.
• Repeated short term absences.
• Serious accident or illness at work including those reportable under RIDDOR.
• Poor performance in the workplace.
• Practical health assessments or medical assessments.
• Occupational illness which may have been caused by work.
• Mental health referrals.
You will be provided with a report after the consultation which will address the specific issues that you have concerns about.