Jim Rogers Speaks with the CEO of a Leading Global Investment Management Firm
Author, financial commentator, adventurer and successful international investor, Jim Rogers shared his insight and expertise with the CEO of a leading global investment management firm at a corporate event in New York on November 13.
Brooks Hires Jim Clifton, Chairman and CEO of Gallup, to Address the Importance of Educating America’s Youth
Jim Clifton, Chairman and CEO of Gallup, headlined an annual education gala on November 7. $1.7 million in funds were raised at the gala to help award scholarships, making post-secondary degrees possible for Denver Public School students. Since 2006, this amazing organization has awarded $15.2 million in scholarships to 3,200 students, resulting in a 30% increase in college enrollment. In his powerful keynote address, Clifton addressed the importance of harnessing the potential of America’s youth through education and mentorship.
Fox News Commentator Monica Crowley Discusses the 2012 Elections and the Future of American Politics with Colgate University Students
On October 26 at Colgate University, Fox News Commentator and Colgate University alum, Monica Crowley, gave a lecture on the presidential and national elections. The lecture was followed by a student panel made up of College Democrats, Republicans, and Democracy Matters members. The panel proved to be an excellent forum for students to discuss the 2012 elections and the future of American Politics.
Baseball Great Steve Garvey “Hit it Out of the Park” at a Fundraising Event in Denver
Baseball great and two-time All Star Game MVP Steve Garvey was a huge hit as the keynote speaker for a fundraising luncheon supporting Alzheimer’s research on October 17. He kept attendees on the edge of their seats as he shared his memoirs and tales of being a Los Angeles Dodgers player with Mickey Mantle, Gill Hodges and Jackie Robinson. Steve was a draw for many attendees, asking supporters to “Step Up to the Plate” for this very important cause.
Brooks International Speakers Bureau clients come from many different disciplines
- Event Planners
- Meeting Planners
- Conference Planners
- VPs of Marketing and Sales
- Offices of C-Level Executives
- Human Resources Departments
Top 5 reasons to choose Brooks International Speakers Bureau:
1) With more than 25 years of experience, we excel in pairing groups with just the right person for every kind of event.
2) Our extensive knowledge of celebrities, speakers, thought leaders, entertainment and sports is what separates us from the other bureaus in the business.
3) We have close connections with speakers in every topic area. We can book any speaker in the industry, including speakers that are exclusively represented by other bureaus.
4) With our excellent customer service and attention to detail, you can rest assured that the fine points of your event will be handled with precision. We focus on the critical details that make an event spectacular.
5) We have solutions for every type of organization from Fortune 500 companies to universities, non-profits, mid-sized companies and small family owned businesses. Let us help you make your next event a huge success!
Brooks International does not exclusively represent any speaker; rather we work for the client in order to always find the best fit for each different event. Our clients are our number one priority and we pride ourselves on always finding the best fit for each and every event.
Brooks International Speakers & Entertainment Bureau - With 25 years of experience, we excel in pairing groups with just the right person for every kind of event. Our extensive knowledge of talent, speakers, thought leaders, entertainment and sports is what separates us from the other bureaus in the business.
Brooks International Speakers & Entertainment Bureau
763 Santa Fe Drive
Denver, CO 80204