BC is about to undergo the largest electric load growth in recent history.
Are you prepared for the opportunities and challenges that will arise?
Vancouver, B.C. – The province’s vital decisions on how to deal with the electric load growth will have multifaceted impacts on the power sector, small and large industrial consumers, municipalities and many others. Attend CI Energy Group’s 7th Annual BC Power Symposium (http://www.canadianinstitute.com/
This conference will feature candid discussions, case studies and panels with top experts and key industry players, preparing you to tackle your most pressing issues:
· Get critical information on BC’s strategies to deal with electric load growth and how they will affect you
· Learn about the impacts of evolving industrial electricity policy in the province
· Understand the opportunities and challenges associated with the different options for powering BC’s LNG terminals
· BC Hydro’s Integrated Resource Plan – Get crucial information about power supply and infrastructure planning and learn how decisions made today will affect you in years to come
…and much more!
The outstanding speaker faculty (http://www.canadianinstitute.com/
· Steve Davis – President, Steve Davis and Associates Ltd
· Timothy Egan – President & CEO, Canadian Gas Association
· Richard Stout – Executive Director, Association of Major Power Consumers of British Columbia
· Dean Luciuk – Vice President‚ Business Development, TransAlta Corp.
· Scott Barillo – Director‚ Transmission and Industrial Electricity Policy, BC Ministry of Energy and Mines
· Steve Carr – Deputy Minister Energy and Mines, Government of British Columbia
· Sen. Richard Neufeld, Senate of Canada
… and many more!
Conference Title: CI Energy Group’s 7th Annual BC Power Symposium
Date: January 29-30, 2013
Location: Four Seasons Hotel, Vancouver, British Columbia
About CI Energy Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute, Canada’s leading conference and business information provider. Staffed by industry experts and lawyers, CI Energy Group produces an extensive portfolio of research driven, timely business conferences for the global energy and commodities sectors. Covering a range of operational, technical and policy issues our market-led forums provide the business intelligence that decision makers need to react effectively to challenges and opportunities in the evolving worldwide energy marketplace. For more information, visit www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact: Sharvan Salooja, 416-927-7936 Ext. 7288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE LIST THIS CONFERENCE IN YOUR CALENDAR OF EVENTS