This user-centric approach (helping users find precisely what they will like and more) represents the inevitable, 2-way, interactive future of social media monetization, research, and promotions, which Chief Business Officer, and former IBM CTO, Phillip Nakata says, “Like TED, it’s an idea worth spreading”. The main features of SMRC (which never requires or produces invasive ads) include:
- There's no cost to register as either a sponsor or follower to this by-invitation-
- The service ONLY monitors 'Public' social media content (e.g. what is already available w/o passwords).
- We create REAL value from all passively monitored public social content, positive or negative, at "day rates" - finding what people WILL like, by finding the common multi-key 'themes' between their 'likes', across and between categories, reinforced by friends with the same common themes.
- Matching/ fulfilling everyone's individual interests, co-branded with their charity, as incentivized, Qualified leads.
- Driving OVER 2 TIMES the response from the 46% that normally never respond to invasive advertising.
- Promoting business, INFLUENCED by the 60%+ of people that will try or switch brands, based on the support of their favorite charity - Anywhere, anytime, using Open Source interactive mobile video & SMS short codes.
- Privacy and IDENTITY are assured as noninvasive promotion is over twice as effective.
- All 501-c3's (social charities) are monitored with regular reporting of their SOCIAL IMPACT and funding.
- ALL profits from content or research become sponsor/ member donations +rewards.
- Creating sponsor goodwill + sponsor rewards, for EVERY followers' social content + research activity.
- JUSTIFYING every noninvasive promotional research dollar to Social Goodwill and response (e.g. more business).
- MEMBER $1.80 per day (for content); $5-10 per hour in their free time, rewarding their personal interests, as donations + rewards (minimum average + double for pre-registration);
- SPONSOR: $39+ per year per follower (as sponsor donations +rewards); 2X+ the business profits, response and traffic, influencing $5000+ per year per follower in general revenues (all sponsors); $0.03 per cause marketing profile.
- The service is capable of establishing the value of any social topic (and the influence of charity on that topic).
- Driving millions of new SMRC visitors to every sponsor site, co-branded with their charity.
- What makes this all possible is our emotional analytics, along w/ in-depth qualifications in the sponsor listings.
SMRC has 7+ million people in the pipeline (to launch with 10+ million), including major universities, major children's health centers, national youth groups, and community churches, whose content will already generate a minimum $2.4 billion in custom charitable donations and sponsor and member rewards, year one. Conservatively, within 3 years, SMRC will generate $137 billion in charity, while stimulating over $1 trillion for cause marketing supported revenues. Funding by prospective, working sponsor partners, qualified with a 5+ million follower base and/or similar sized cause marketing interests, is currently under negotiation as $3, $25, and $100 million funding rounds.
When asked how one can get involved, Nakata responded, “Please refer to our materials, and then share it with your professional business & social colleagues. Qualified, candidate sponsors, will be contacted directly, if they “share” [left hand column, of the Slideshare]
- To visualize the monetization process:
- Interested parties, please view:
- Original copy at: http://www.socialmarketresearchforcharity.org/