PRLog - Dec. 17, 2012 - Appstars Studio come up with the thought of Learning World exclusively for kids 1-6 years old to enhance their play in a more educating way available on iPhone and iPad both. With its second version its been made more enjoyable for preschool, kindergarten to 1st grade children !
Learning World (by Appstar Studio) is a complete package of fun, education and entertainment and of course a great tool to help children (and even babies) learn basics of English . Version 1.2 has been made more enjoyable with addition of sounds effects. If you have a preschool, kindergarten to 1st grade children, Learning World is a must have. Learning World lets you keep a child learn and play at the same time through a variety of games like Interactive Quizzes and brain healing Puzzles. It's also the perfect app for parents to engage, entertain, and make their kids learn, whether at home, on the road, or on an airplane.
You can download for iPhone :https://itunes.apple.com/
For iPad : https://itunes.apple.com/
Similar to traditional concept of learning, Learning World has Flashcards to teach preschoolers Fairy World, Kindergarteners Alphabets and Grade 1 kids Antonyms and Singular & Plurals. Unlike traditional flash-cards, these one speak and are filled with animation effects.
Key FEATURES of Learning World to give it an Antique place in rush of uncountable apps :
- Hundreds of high-resolution images
- Amazing animation effects
- Easy Categories Alphabets, Antonyms, Plurals and Fairy land
- Brain healing puzzles with boost up sounds
- Motivational sound effects
- Simple to use interface
- Visually appealing and interactive Quizzes
- Kid Friendly Buttons
- Colorful illustrations
Discover three fun games to make your children learn basics of English, a curriculum staple in school learning.
- Crack The Cards - A blend of flashcards with emphasis on Alphabets, Antonyms and Singular & Plural nouns.
- Quizzes - Bestowed with animated charater to test learning of your kids.
Draw your kid into world of adorable characters and challenging puzzles for FREE.