Even at the low starting price of $199, Amazon’s Kindle Fire HD tablet is able to set itself apart from competitors. The Kindle Fire HD is the first tablet to have a dual-band dual antenna, making it 41% than the popular iPad 3 and 51% faster than the Google tablet. The Kindle Fire HD truly is the world’s most advanced 7” inch tablet with these included features:
• 1280x800 HD display with polarizing filter and anti-glare technology
• Exclusive Dolby audio and dual-driver stereo speakers
• Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi
• High performance 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor with Imagination PowerVR 3D graphics core
• Over 22 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games
• Integrated support for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more, as well as Exchange calendar, contacts, and email
• Front-facing HD camera for taking photos or making video calls
• Free unlimited cloud storage for all your content
If you are purchasing the Kindle Fire HD for a child in your life, you will be happy to know Amazon has developed Kindle FreeTime Unlimited. Kindle FreeTime Unlimited is a monthly subscription service catered exclusively to kids and offers unlimited streaming of kid-friendly and age-appropriate books, games, apps, movies and TV shows. This affordable service targets children ages 3-8 and is the first service of its kind.
In addition to being an exceptional tablet, because it is produced and distributed by Amazon, the Kindle Fire HD tablet comes with the convenience of shopping with Amazon. After logging onto the site, you will notice the simple way the multiple features are laid out for shoppers. Amazon has also made the decision between the Kindle Fire HD and other tablets easier by offering side-by-side comparisons. Once you have made the decision to purchase a Kindle Fire HD, Amazon gives you fast, free Super Saving Shipping on every tablet. Click on link below and order one for Christmas now!