We evaluate some of the factors that will possibly make this new Sengkang Square condo attractive to home buyers and investors.
La Fiesta condo is strategically located at Sengkang Town Centre, directly opposite Compass Point Mall and Sengkang MRT station. Residents would therefore find it convenient to shop and travel, as it takes less than 3 minutes to walk to the Mall and MRT station. Moreover, a covered overhead bridge 3 metres from the condo’s side-gate links directly across to these facilities, offering sheltered access to the condo residents.
Commuting is seamless, whether it is by private or public transport. It takes 20 minutes to drive to Changi Airport via the TPE; driving to the CBD is similarly convenient via the CTE. For residents taking public transport, the MRT and LRT stations and bus interchange are all within a few minutes’ walk. On the NEL, it takes just 20 minutes to reach Dhoby Ghaut MRT station.
Schools in the Vicinity
An important consideration for young families is proximity to good schools. In this regard, La Fiesta stands out with several good schools in its vicinity – in particular, Nan Chiau Primary and Nan Chiau High (both SAP schools), and CHIJ St Joseph’s Convent are all within a 1km radius. A short drive away are also reputable schools like Rivervale Primary, Sengkang Primary, Mee Toh Primary, CHIJ Our Lady of the Nativity (Primary), Compassvale Secondary and Holy Innocent’s High.
Selection of Apartment Types and Sizes
La Fiesta Sengkang offers 810 units in a range of sizes:
♦ 1 to 5 bedroom apartments
♦ 3 & 4 bedroom dual key units
♦ 2 to 4 bedroom penthouses
The units are expected to come with quality finishes and fittings from renowned brands. Ample parking is provided by 2 levels of basement cark parks.
This location offers a comprehensive range of amenities close by. Some of them are:
● Compass Point Shopping Mall within walking distance – supermarket, shops and public library
● Sengkang Community Hub within walking distance – Singhealth Polyclinic and Sengkang Post Office
● Kopitiam Square within walking distance – wet market and 24hrs food centre
● Rivervale Plaza within 1 km – wet market and shops
● Rivervale Mall within 1 km – supermarket and shops
La Fiesta residents can enjoy numerous recreational facilities in Sengkang and its surroundings, for example:
● Sengkang Riverside Park – offers facilities for camping, BBQs, bird watching, pony rides, trekking, nature walks, heritage trails, an aerial tree obstacle course, concerts and performances
● Sengkang Sports & Recreational Complex – it’s similar to Wild Wild Wet @ Downtown East
● Sengkang Hockey Stadium – it has state-of-the-
● Marina Country Club
● Seletar Country Club
● Horse Riding School at Punggol
● Punggol Promenade – upcoming 4.9km stretch of waterway offers recreational facilities
● Lorong Halus Wetland Park & Visitor Centre
The other Sengkang Square condominium, Luxurie, that was launched next door a year ago, is over 90% sold with only a handful of 2 bedroom & 2 + study units available. Those who missed out on investing in the one bedroom units there or bigger units for their own stay, may likely consider La Fiesta, as there is little private residential land around the Town Centre.
With its central location in the up-and-coming Sengkang estate, La Fiesta condo looks to be a good investment opportunity, with likelihood of capital appreciation. Moreover, it is near the Seletar Aerospace hub, thus there is potential for rental yields.
For details on La Fiesta itself please see http://esingaporeproperty.sg/