The equipment is easy to learn and use, yet produces the results that customers expect from professionals. It includes:
● Cyclo polisher and pads.
● Degreaser, carpet cleaner, leather cleaner, wheel cleaner, and window cleaner.
● Assorted brushes for carpets, dashes, seats, pet hair removal and cleaning of other interior surfaces.
● Microfiber towels for paint polishing, general cleaning, and glass cleaning.
The training course prepares students to clean cars inside and out as thoroughly and quickly as possible as well as market their services to car owners online and offline. It includes:
● 56 page ebook with description of a repeatable and reliable 62 step car detailing process.
● Marketing tips for locating customers at car dealers, body shops, and car clubs.
● Online marketing tips for promoting on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
● Free, live website with no hosting fees.
● 21 videos demonstrating engine detailing, jamb cleaning, air purging, carpet shampooing, leather seat cleaning, polishing, waxing, window cleaning, and more.
The package sells for an introductory price of $695. The course is downloaded and viewed on computer. Students can expect to begin their business after about 2 weeks of study and practice.
Learn more on Applied Colors website: