• The first 200 kids through the door will receive a free pair of Mickey Mouse’s ears.
• National Geographic Kids magazine executive editor Rachel Buchholz leads a lively game of "Stump Your Parents," featuring fun fact quizzes form the world's most popular magazine just for kids.
• The Radio Disney Cleveland Road Crew will perform lively, interactive stage shows at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., featuring music, games and prizes for all ages.
• The Passport to Prizes activity will let the whole family take part in the fun as they have their passport stamped at various EXPO attractions and exhibits and are entered to win the grand prize, a perfect Disney family vacation.
• Two hours of hands-on activities will take place in The Great Outdoors attraction area, beginning at 11 a.m., with Metro Parks and favorite on-air talent from 104.9 The River.
• The Farm at Walnut Creek transforms the Travel Stage into a full-fledged menagerie as the Farm’s entertaining crew brings a host of interesting animals for guests to see at 5 p.m.
• Guests can hear firsthand from Adventures by Disney travel guides about top family destinations around the world at 2:30 p.m.
• The youthful energy of the Millennium Academy of Irish Dance will entertain guests at 7 p.m. with a lively dance presentation.
Designed to entertain youngsters and provide the best advice for family vacations, Kids Day is the one-stop-shop for the entire family where parents can talk one-on-one with travel experts and providers to plan the perfect trip for their family’s needs, interests and budget.
The Great Vacations Travel EXPO opens Friday, January 18 and runs through Sunday, January 20, at Franklin County Veterans Memorial in Downtown Columbus. EXPO hours are Friday 12 p.m. - 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Tickets are available at the door or at any AAA Ohio Auto Club store for $9. AAA members who show their AAA card will save $3 on admission. Children ages 16 and under are admitted at no charge. For additional event details or to purchase tickets in advance, visit www.AAAGreatVacations.com.