New research from ZingSale.com (http://zingsale.com/)
"We found that on Black Friday consumers were able to save about 33% on their purchases." says Chris Garlotta, Co-Founder of ZingSale.com, an online price tracking web site, "But now online retailers are offering even bigger discounts -- with average markdowns of over 43%".
In the final 2 weeks before Christmas some of the most deeply discounted products are:
60% off Toys & Games
55% off Winter Clothing & Accessories
52% off Printers
33% off Digital Cameras
30% off Blu-Ray Players
28% off Tablets & E-Book Readers
27% off HDTVs
25% off Video Games
ZingSale is a free amazon price tracking service that alerts consumers when something they want to buys goes on sale. Consumers can visit ZingSale.com where they can create a "wish list" of all of the items they want to buy and ZingSale will automatically send them an email alert when the price of any of those items drops. It's free, and takes just 10 seconds to get started.
Some recent dealsZingSale has found for holiday shoppers are**:
- 27% off Nintendo Wii (Sale Price: $145.70)
- 68% off Chromo Inc® Android Touch Screen Tablet (Sale Price: $64.99)
- 34% off Samsung 32-Inch HDTV (Sale Price: $277.99)
- 20% off Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (Sale Price: $199.00)
- 53% off Fifty Shades of Grey (Sale Price: $7.49)
- 44% off Canon PowerShot A2300 16.0 MP Digital Camera (Sale Price: $79.00)
- 83% off HSI ‘The Styler’ Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener (Sale Price: $49.99)
- 35% off LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Learning Tablet (Sale Price: $64.95)
- 54% off Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler (Sale Price: $84.99)
- 50% off Angry Birds: Knock On Wood Game (Sale Price: $9.95)
- 25% off Just Dance 4 for Nintendo Wii (Sale Price: $29.99)
- 40% off SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Sale Price: $29.99)
- 48% off Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal Remote (Sale Price: $128.98)
- 68% off The Hunger Games DVD + Digital Copy (Sale Price: $9.99)
ZingSale also helps shoppers be more informed by providing a detailed price history chart for many items, which shows how the prices have changed each day. By using a service like ZingSale.com to check an items’ price history before buying, online shoppers are able to easily see if they are getting a good deal or not.
Launched in 2008, ZingSale is a free price tracker that alerts shoppers to online sales. ZingSale monitors the price of over 350,000 products in hundreds of shopping categories like Electronics, Clothing, Children’s Toys, Video Games, and even Groceries.
To get started, simply go to ZingSale.com, create a list of the products you are interested in buying, and within minutes, ZingSale begins tracking the price of those products from online merchants. As soon as a sale is found, you will automatically receive an email alerting you to the price drop. To make life even easier, the email alert also contains a link to the store where you can purchase the item at the sale price. No need to go to the store or hunt down coupon codes. It's an easy way to save time, while still making sure you're getting the best deals when shopping online -- especially this holiday season.
* The research was conducted in December 2012 by ZingSale. Average savings calculations were derived by evaluating the price changes of over 10,000 products by hundreds of merchants selling through Amazon.com.
** Prices for these products were found on December 12, 2011 at 3:00AM Pacific. The prices may have changed since then. Please visit ZingSale for the latest pricing information.