ViewPoint is not simply an improvement to good project management, but a shift towards a formalized execution methodology that addresses the root causes of poor project management performance and produces rapid improvements to the project management system. Output increases, productivity rises, and rework declines.
Simple to use
• Easy to adopt
• Delivers significant improvements in project output, productivity, on-time delivery & lead time in a VERY short time
• Reduced expediting activity (shorter, more productive meetings)
• Improved decision making capabilities (focus)
• A more enjoyable project management experience (improved morale)
When it comes to project management, most companies offer the same thing in a different wrapper: to-do lists, some kind of messaging board, shared document-editing, and a calendar of some sort.
The process of implementing ViewPoint is geared to increase resource engagement with the important work of getting the project done. It reduces resource and manager multitasking by providing clear priorities of which work is most important. By reducing multitasking, less time is lost to switching and thus, more time is available to focus on those important priorities.
ViewPoint customers say they rapidly start seeing benefits that include:
• More projects completed - up to 40% faster
• Improved due-date performance
• Increased team collaboration
• Fewer meetings that are shorter and more effective
• Improved productivity and morale
Pinnacle Strategies (www.pinnacle-
ViewPoint dramatically simplifies managing projects, enabling project teams to rapidly improve project performance. Pinnacle Strategies also is the creator of the RABIT methodology, a proprietary approach that is concentrated on implementing quick response solutions with rapid results. The RABIT methodology culminates years of practical experience and expertise in continuous improvement;
Annette Hamilton, Director of Marketing