The Bank Atlantic Center, now the BB&T Center, will be hosting a variety of performances over the next few months including:
· December 29th, 2012 – MetroPCS Orange Bowl Basketball Classic: This double-header event will feature the Florida Gators vs. Air Force Falcons and the Florida Seminoles vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane.
· February 8th, 2013 – Andrea Bocelli: One of the world’s most famous operatic tenors showcases his amazing voice in both the pop and operatic genres.
· February 25th, 2013 – Pink: The Grammy Award winning pop and rock singer, brings her ‘The Truth About Love’ tour to the Ft. Lauderdale area.
· March 2nd, 2013 – Bon Jovi: The iconic rock legends celebrate 30 years together with their ‘We Can - The Tour’ and their greatest hits as well as new songs.
· March 9th, 2013 - Andre Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra: The orchestra will perform a variety of genres including musicals, folk songs, operettas, and more.
· March 15th, 2013 - Lady Gaga: The Grammy Award winner, and one of the world’s greatest pop stars, brings her ‘Born This Way Ball’ tour to the Ft. Lauderdale area.
· April 20th, 2013 – Rihanna: The Grammy Award winning R&B singer will delight fans with her ‘Diamond World Tour’ showcasing recent and past hit songs in a spectacular show.
For more information on the Bank Atlantic Center, or to purchase tickets, visit http://www.thebbtcenter.com/
The Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale West-Sawgrass/
· Free Parking
· Free On the House® hot breakfast buffet
· Free high-speed Internet access
· LCD Flat Panel TV
· Plush Bedding
· Fitness Room
· Outdoor Pool
For more information on the Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale West-Sawgrass/