Andrew Taggart who is the Partner, Employment at Herbert Smith Freehills LLP, UK, Teresa Rider Bult who is the Partner at Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP, USA and Jonathan Exten-Wright who is the Partner at DLA Piper LLP, UK will be speaking at this web event organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Improve compliance efforts internationally
· Align human resources compliance internationally
· Minimize litigation risks
· How do you know when a federal law or provincial law will apply to a business
· Support corporate social responsibility efforts
· How is overtime pay regulated
· Elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation
· How is director and officer liability regulated
· Regulatory investigations & enforcement
· Common challenges an employment litigators faces while taking and defending depositions of plaintiffs and fact witnesses
· What strategies are effective when raising and responding to objections during depositions
· How can deposition testimony be most effectively used during summary judgment, discovery, settlement and trial
This webinar is free of cost for all. Click on the link below to view the details of the Web Conference:
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal process outsourcing (LPO) services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners etc.
- Service Providers of legal process outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, software vendors, researchers, academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.