Retail's "buch.de internetstores AG - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
Retail's "buch.de internetstores AG - Company Capsule" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "buch.de internetstores AG"
Retail's "buch.de internetstores AG - Company Capsule" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Retail strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "buch.de internetstores AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Details locations, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "buch.de internetstores AG"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
buch.de internetstores AG (buch.de) is an internet book retailer based in Germany. The company retails different books, electronic books (e-books), music, films, software, games, magazines, flowers, office and electronic products, among others. Buch.de markets and sells its products through various online shops such as buch.de, bol.de, thalia.de and alphamusic.de in Germany and buch.ch, bol.ch, thalia.ch, meissner.ch, stauffacher.ch and zap.ch in Switzerland. It operates as a subsidiary of Thalia Holding GmbH. The company was founded in 1998. buch.de is headquartered in Muenster, Germany
For more information visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/
Contact us at
Company Profiles And Conferences
Fax: +91 22 27810778
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/