PRLog - Dec. 7, 2012 - DERBY, U.K. -- If you are thinking of skiing in Italy this season, did you realise that you can combine a visit to a ski resort in Italy with a trip to Venice?
There is plenty of good skiing to be found across Italy and the best winter sports facilities can be found in Italy's northern regions, which are well-served by flights from Venice.
Here are just a few ski resorts from Holiday Homes in Italy, which are within easy reach of Venice airport:
1. Cortina d'Ampezzo – Italy’s premier ski destination:
2. Andalo - a sizeable and friendly resort in the Dolomites, which offers a good diverse range of skiing; great for beginners and those looking to improve their technique. (http://www.holidayhomesinitaly.co.uk/
3. Madonna di Campiglio - one of the most well-known and exclusive resorts in Italy, located in the heart of the Dolomites in Trentino with extensive ski potential. The resort is long established and is set in a pretty wooded valley. (http://www.holidayhomesinitaly.co.uk/
4. Marilleva - a small resort and quiet in the heart of the Dolomites with direct links to Madonna di Campiglio's extensive slopes. This is the ideal resort to learn to ski, to improve technique and to enjoy relaxing evenings. (http://www.holidayhomesinitaly.co.uk/
5. Selva Val Gardena - offers spectacular and varied slopes within one of the most famous ski domains in the world. The village has traditional style architecture and is a good value, civilised and family orientated resort. (http://www.holidayhomesinitaly.co.uk/
Italy has all the ingredients for a perfect ski holiday, offering good value ski accommodation from fantastic apartments to chalets, B&B’s and luxury hotels.
Holiday Homes in Italy (http://www.holidayhomesinitaly.co.uk/)
Our staff have visited all of the resorts and will be pleased to recommend a great destination for your next holiday.
For more information please contact Kate Smith on 0845 2297057 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org