PRLog - Dec. 6, 2012 - SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. -- She actually achieved over $1million dollars worth of free visibility when she ran her UK based company and continues to use these approaches successfully in the USA in her more recent business ventures. Tina has served organizations across 3 continents, 5 countries and over 30 cities, for more than 15 years, doing just that. As a speaker she works with organizations to create great promotional strategy content and engages business owners who are empowered to deliver increased visibility, leverage and profits.
Tina is recognised for high value content, dynamic keynote presentations and engaging training programs which demonstrates to others that they too can achieve extraordinary things – if they have the right knowledge, training and action strategies. Through the use of real-life stories and tried and tested techniques, she awakens the potential in audiences to come from a place of power rather than from a place of desperation in these tough economic times. Her enthusiasm is contagious and she has the amazing ability to engage audiences in a way that makes her message stick, so participants can inject new approaches to their business development, build strong visibility strategies and make powerful connections with people who buy in to the individual first and then more of what they have to offer.
Public speaking and training has always provided Tina with incredible personal satisfaction. Tina has developed and delivered college-level training which included customer care and marketing, with programs accredited through the National Open College Network in 2001. As a professional speaker, she has dedicated her life to energizing business owners around the world by guiding them to higher levels of achievement.
Tina Jesson started her working life as a technician for Rolls Royce Aero Engines PLC in the UK in the late 1980’s and worked for British Rail Engineering in the 1990’s as Project Manager and then for a financial corporation as one of the first Internet Development Managers in the industry. She went on to become a Marketing Strategist when she started her first business in 2001, had no advertising budget and started to get creative. Back then she ran a business which took an American idea (Home Staging) and introduced it to the UK and went on to run the leading Home Staging and Property Marketing company in the UK, which she sold in 2009. Today she runs Tina’s Traditional Old English Kitchen, bringing something uniquely British to the USA. She knows about how to be unique in her market place and she shares her approach with her audiences.
· Tina gained national and international exposure and recognition via an aggressive media strategy in national and International publications as a TV expert and through presenting and developing features at events around the UK worth over $1,000,000 per year
· Achieved and maintained No1 ranking on Google organically by producing strong keyword content, external and incoming links with developed relationships with associated and partner businesses to drive lead generation.
Devised and launched a marketing campaign (which included local events) and developed a pricing model for selling property allowing a national new home builder company, to increase sales by $4million in a single year.
Tina was Regional Finalist in the 2006 UK National Business Awards, Entrepreneur of the Year; Finalist in the Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year; Finalist of Growth Strategy of the Year.
She is a published author after she had the publisher ASK her to write the book.
Tina has appeared on numerous TV programs after developing a high visibility strategy and media reputation which meant Tina got calls from TV shows, including ITV, Ch4 & BBC in the UK and Ch8 and Fox59 in USA and now runs regular cooking segments for Ch13 IndyStyle, further boosting her company image and still with not a dollar spent in advertising.
10 reason’s to hire Tina!
10. Tina Jesson is an expert Business and Personal Promoter & Marketer, covering business & self-promotion, PR & media/broadcasting, journalism/writing, event promotions which is all based on personal experience having achieved over $1million worth of coverage each year for her UK property business over a 8 year period.
9. Tina was Regional Finalist in the 2006 UK National Business Awards, Entrepreneur of the Year; Finalist in the Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year; Finalist of Growth Strategy of the Year.
8. The published author of "How to Play the Property Game" – when the publisher ASKED her to write the book and got paid for it!
7. The Presenter of “Preparing your house for sale – made easy” DVD; and for www.onemove.tv and www.videojug.com and regular on Ch13 IndyStyle http://www.youtube.com/
6. She became an expert to numerous TV programs including ITV’s Tonight with Trevor McDonald, BBC’s Down Size Me and Property Ladder, UKStyle Property Weekend, Sky’s Ask the Property Expert and BBC1’s Home LIVE!
5. Founded of Home Stagers Ltd, the UK's leading property marketing and home staging company and The British Academy of Home Stagers, the worldwide training company.
4. Has experience in presenting at business, association and industry seminars and conferences throughout the UK, USA & Europe since 2003.
3. Chef/Owner of Tina’s Traditional Old English Kitchen www.TinasTraditional.com and Founder of the Academy of British Culinary Arts and Etiquette, launching in 2013
2. Tina is known for providing great ‘take aways’ to help audiences build an action plan so they can start to do it too.
1. Tina’s topics are insightful, and her style is riveting and amusing. Oh yes and she has a cool British Accent!