This wedding season drop the thick-layered cake of make up and take on the flawless beauty of natural looking skin. Each bride on her special day of tying the knot would like to get the glamorous diva look with flawless skin.
Each season brides –to-be flock beauty experts for tips and tricks to make them the glimmering center of attractions on this special day. The coconut is customarily used coconut in traditional Indian weddings. Now is the time to take the marvel of coconut goodness on to our pre-wedding preparation in skin care as well. With the regular use of coconut as part of our beauty regime the bride can achieve the glowing skin that she has constantly wished forever.
Adopt these few tips and get immaculate skin which no longer needs to be perfected the unnatural way. The Beauty Checklist:
ü Coconut Based Moisturizer everyday to attain that soft – supple –touchable skin
Most body lotions lock moisture by using other locking ingredients;
Coconut based moisturizers nourish skin with a very unique mechanism called ‘Internal Occlusion,’ it cements the gaps within the skin’s cells and locks the moisture in. This rebuilds the skin’s natural protective layer and strengthens the skin.
It’s scientifically proven that coconut based moisturizers get readily absorbed by skin and penetrates across 4 layers of skin giving it deeper nourishment. This makes skin naturally healthy and gives the much wished smooth looking skin.
· DIY Quick Tip 1: Take a hot shower with a few drops of coconut oil in a bucket full of water.
· DIY Quick Tip 2: As an everyday routine instantly apply coconut based body lotion on to the skin. Coconut based moisturizers have the ability to moisturize skin across its multiple layers.
ü No time to Wax – suffering from post-razor use coconut to rid you from red, rashy and itchy skin
· The skin tends to scale due to ingrowths, by shaving we tend to peel of the first layer of skin. The skin on our body is very sensitive, which tends to get red with rashes, once chemical based shaving creams are applied over and over again.
· Coconut – the miraculous ingredient can counter all these problems of rough and irritable skin post shaving.
· Supreme moisturization achieved tends to instinctively rebuild skin’s primary layer.
DIY Quick Tip 1: Use a coconut, lime and sugar based scrub which will exfoliate dead skins, by removing the ingrown hair delicately. The coconuts calming effect on the skin tends to smoothen and lime de-tans the skin, while the sugar naturally exfoliates through our skin layers.
Rid yourself of the rough knees and elbows – with marvel of coconut based products
o Elbows and knee roughness is a common problem faced due to the buildup of dead skin. If ignored this peril tends to increase and gets dry and coarse looking ugly under those beautiful blouses or through the auspicious haldi ceremony.
o Regular body scrubbing and moisturization tends to relieve us from this beauty risk on our wedding day.
o Skin loses moisture and experiences increasing deposits of dead skin. The mian ways to avoid these perils is to keep the skin clean, and second being to provide the skin with nutrients and nourishment for optimum functionality.
o Coconut with its favorable natural component is highly recommended as a solution to this problem. The composition of this natural ingredient is similar to skin oils, replacing what is lost in our skin daily through a regularized inclusion into our beauty regime.
· DIY Quick Tip 1: Apply a mixture of lime and coconut oil. Place 1/2 teaspoon of freshly-squeezed lime juice and add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Dab the mixture on your elbows. Leave it on for 15 minutes, and then wash off.
· DIY Quick Tip 2: You may mix the coconut oil/ milk based moisturizer with sugar, honey, or lemon juice for a better naturalDIY Teeth Whitening: Use All Natural Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon Juice. Read more ... » whiteningDIY Teeth Whitening: Use All Natural Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon Juice. Read more ... » solution. Mustard oil is also used to whiten dark body areas; it works better if mixed with coconut oil.
So get the beautiful glow with this coconut based tips instantly
For further information, please contact: