PRLog - Dec. 6, 2012 - NEW YORK -- NEW YORK – In its ongoing mission to provide auction houses with the most dependable method of pre-screening potential online bidders, LiveAuctioneers.com has added comprehensive bidder analytics to its existing approval process. The new data suite provides aggregated information and statistics culled from several sources to create the most reliable bidder profile currently available anywhere in the Internet-auction sector.
Auction houses using LiveAuctioneers for their Internet live-bidding services may now view the following amalgamated information for any potential bidder via the company’s back-end bidder analytics:
· How long the person has been a registered member of LiveAuctioneers
· How many past auctions they have signed up for
· How many bids they have placed through LiveAuctioneers in previous auctions
· How many searches and catalog items they have saved, indicating how
involved they have been on an ongoing basis
· An Experian bar chart that rates how closely the personal information entered by the potential bidder, e.g., name, address, telephone number, etc., matches up with data held in the credit bureau’s records. (Note: It is not a credit check.)
In tandem with the introduction of LiveAuctioneers’
Also, auctioneers now have the ability to view the number of potential bidders whose approval is currently “pending,”
“We are confident that auction houses who use LiveAuctioneers’
Online: www.LiveAuctioneers.com. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #
Now in its 10th year of operation, LiveAuctioneers.com provides Internet live bidding services to more than 1,500 antiques and fine art auction houses worldwide. LiveAuctioneers is a privately owned company with headquarters in New York City and a European branch office in London.