O2 Media, Inc.
The Balancing Act® Talks “Hope….It’
RARE Project, Daiya Foods, HojiBlanca, Wright Medical Take Center Stage on Show
Pompano Beach, FL – December 5, 2012) Popular morning show The Balancing Act® welcomes some of the hottest names in health awareness and healthier holiday foods to their show airing on Monday, December 10th at 7:00 a.m. (ET/PT) on Lifetime TV. Make sure to watch as hosts Danielle and Kristy help jump start the day with animated conversation, lively demonstrations and great health information to balance and empower a women’s life.
Don’t miss our featured segment taking center stage on The Balancing Act®:
· Hope…it’s in our Genes™ with the RARE Project – Rare is Everywhere. This show is part of the ongoing series “Behind the Mystery: Rare and Genetic Diseases.” Did you know there are over 7,000 rare diseases? And only around 10% have a foundation to support them? Nicole Boice, Founder and President of the Global Genes | RARE Project, a rare and genetic disease patient advocacy group, joins the show to talk about how millions of Americans—1 in 10—fall through the cracks of medical treatment because there is so little awareness or research funding for the treatment of their conditions. With 7,000 diseases and only 400 current treatments, awareness is needed to build a voice for those suffering from rare diseases with little to no support. Find out how you can get involved and wear their unifying symbol of hope – the Blue Denim Genes Ribbon™ that says you “Care About Rare.” For more information, please visit: www.globalgenes.org.
Additional episodes on the show include:
· Cheese that will Please from Daiya Foods: http://www.daiyafoods.com
· Conquer Chronic Pain with “Medical Foods” with Physician Therapeutics:
· Help for Hammertoes with MiToe™ implant from Wright Medical: http://www.mitoe.com
· Meals for a Healthy Holiday with HojiBlanca: www.hojiblancausa.com.
The Balancing Act® on Lifetime Television
Celebrating its 5th season, “The Balancing Act®”, America’s premier morning show airs weekday mornings on Lifetime Television at 7:00 am (ET/PT). These days modern women are trying to balance it all and the mission at “The Balancing Act” is to bring solutions to our viewers to help them balance life, career, family and most importantly themselves. “The Balancing Act®” is a Branded Entertainment show that entertains, educates and engages the viewer.
For more information please contact us at: http://www.TheBalancingAct.com
Like us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/
Follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/#!/
Or watch us on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/