The National Alliance requires annual attendance in the program to maintain the designation. Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley believes the insurance profession is best served by those who acquire and maintain a high standard of professionalism by meeting the continuing education requirements of the Certified Insurance Counselors Program.
Laura Deeley Bren is a 15-year veteran of the industry, and has been a CIC since 2001. Nicole Brushmiller is an Account Executive at Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley. Nicole is a 7-year veteran of the industry, has been a CIC since 2011. Richard H. Martelo, Vice President of Sales at Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley, is a 38-year veteran of the industry and has been a CIC since 1980.
Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley, an independent insurance agency based in Maryland and Delaware, provides superior service, consistently offering the most competitive product and broadest coverages. ASC&D is committed to creating a strong, positive professional relationship with their valued customers and insurance partners, providing an environment that fosters personal growth and opportunity for employees, while achieving consistently strong financial performance and growth: http://www.ascd.net
* Commercial - We insure businesses of all sizes, from 2 employees to over 2000, with property, liability, auto insurance, and more.
* Transportation - As a valued partner to the trucking industry, we provide liability, cargo, workers comp insurance, and more.
* Personal - Whether it's your home, your property, or your vehicles, we are here to make sure you are adequately protected.
* Employer Benefits Solutions - At ASC&D we provide you with the carriers, resources, administrative support, insurance solutions and ongoing support to maximize the value of your employee benefit plan.
* Condominium Insurance - ASC&D provides insurance coverage to over 500 condominium associations in MD and DE. We develop creative solutions to protect coastal properties.
* Condominium Unit Owner Insurance - Designed to meet unique homeowner needs, including coverage for your personal possessions, structural improvements, loss of rental income and additional living expenses incurred due to an accident.
Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley was founded in 1929 and offers insurance products from many companies including Allstate, Harleysville, Travelers, Hartford, CNA and more. For further information, please contact Laura Deeley Bren of Atlantic/Smith, Cropper & Deeley at 410-835-2000 or visit the web at http://www.ascd.net.