Consumer Packaged Goods's "Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
Consumer Packaged Goods's "Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. - Company Capsule" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coca-Cola Embonor S.A."
Consumer Packaged Goods's "Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. - Company Capsule" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Consumer Packaged Goods strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Coca-Cola Embonor S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Details locations, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Coca-Cola Embonor S.A."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Coca-Cola Embonor S.A. (Coca-Cola) is a manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages. The company offers bottled water, energetic drinks and fruit juices. Its product portfolio includes Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Light, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, Nordic Mist, Powerade, Nestea and Simba, among others. The company supplies its products liquor stores, local retail stores and restaurants. Coco-Cola operates through its subsidiaries Embonor SA, Embonor Inversiones SA, Inversora Los Andes SA, Embotelladora Iquique SA, Embotelladora Arica Overseas,among others. The company was founded in 1962. Coca-Cola is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
For more information visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/
Contact us at
Company Profiles And Conferences
Fax: +91 22 27810778
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/