PRLog - Dec. 4, 2012 - SOUTHLAKE, Texas -- As the US appetite for oil and natural gas continues to increase, drilling operators face more and more demands to increase the efficiency and longevity of extraction operations performed via hydraulic fracturing. This situation drives the need for higher performing drilling and fracturing fluids that are capable of withstanding conditions in which traditional fluids cannot perform. Celeritas Chemicals of Southlake, TX is a company that specializes in providing high-performance specialty materials to drilling and fracturing fluid formulators to overcome the challenges posed by increasing industry demands.
Celeritas Chemicals has just introduced a full portfolio of rheology modifiers, gelling agents, suspension aids and crosslinkers for oil and gas fracturing and drilling formulations. Some of these products include:
● Guar Gum - Fast hydrating and ultra-fast hydrating Grades
• Hydroxypropyl Guar (HPG) - Enhanced temperature stability and solvent compatibility
• Carboxymethyl Hydroxypropyl Guar (CMHPG) - Clean-breaking for sensitive formations
• Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) - Good fluid retention and efficient viscosifier
• Polyanionic Cellulose (PAC) - LV & HV (API) Grades. Higher efficiency & purity than CMC
• Organoclays - Activated & un-activated organically-
• Ulexite- Sparingly-soluble delayed borate cross-linker for guar gum
Celeritas Chemicals provides chemical supply solutions including global sourcing and logistics, product development and manufacturing. We help our customers reduce costs, improve supply chain efficiencies and reach high quality benchmarks.
If your company needs a lower cost or a reliable high quality supply option for raw materials for oil & gas formulations, please contact Celeritas Chemicals at (817) 421-3271 or on the web at http://celeritaschemicals.com/