Of the 16, Shareholders Harvey R. Heller, John E. Jacobs, Robert D. Kaplow, Richard J. Maddin, Richard F. Roth and Steven M. Wolock were recognized in multiple practice areas.
The recipients and the respective categories in which they were honored include:
• Stuart M. Bordman, Shareholder;
• Mark R. Hauser, Managing Director and Executive Management Committee Member; Real Estate Law
• Harvey R. Heller, Shareholder and Executive Management Committee Member; Insurance Law and Legal Malpractice Law — Defendants
• John E. Jacobs, Shareholder;
• Robert D. Kaplow, Shareholder;
• Kathleen H. Klaus, Shareholder;
• Charles M. Lax, Shareholder;
• Michael S. Leib, Shareholder;
• Michael W. Maddin, President Emeritus and Executive Management Committee Member; Real Estate Law
• Richard J. Maddin, Shareholder;
• Richard F. Roth, Shareholder;
• Lowell D. Salesin, Shareholder and Executive Management Committee Member; Real Estate Law
• Steven D. Sallen, President, CEO and Executive Management Committee Member; Real Estate Law
• Ronald A. Sollish, Shareholder;
• Steven M. Wolock, Shareholder;
• L. Jeffrey Zauberman, Shareholder;
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Whereas Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are neither required nor allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.
Founded in 1982, Southfield, Michigan-based Maddin, Hauser, Wartell, Roth & Heller P.C. is a multi-specialty law firm serving individuals, businesses and government entities. For more information, visit www.maddinhauser.com.