There is one thing I have always maintained throughout my 30 plus years in complimentary medicine, and that is that Homoeopathic medicine works at its best when injected just under the skin with a small insulin needle.
There is a homoeopathic remedy called Nux Vomica, used for certain types of colds as well as vomiting.
When my childrens mother was expecting, she suffered severe morning sickness that lasted throughout the whole day.
She tried the usual Nux vomica tablets to absolutely no avail.
Then an idea struck, bought about by my experiences with injectable arnica.
I figured that injecting Nux vomica would probably be much more powerful given by injection.
I ordered a box from Weleda, and it arrived the next day.
I gave her an injection, and what happened next was amazing.
Her sickness immediately ceased, and did not return until the next day.
I re injected and got the same immediate results.
This carried on daily and what was severe sickness was kept at bay by daily injections.
We ran out for a few days and, despite trying tablets again, the severe sickness was back.
Upon reintroducing daily injections 4 days later, it immediately ceased!!!
The effect of injectable Nux vomica on morning sickness is nothing short of amazing, and is a topic that should be more closely studied amongst the medical fraternity.
Give it a go Kate, you have nothing to lose except the sickness!!
Dr Les Bailey
Dr Les Bailey phd, DO, Acopm, Apta ( int part )
Dr Les Bailey 07801418080
- Andrew still college osteopaths diploma 1983
- Qualified osteopathy 1993 northern college of osteopaths (DO).
- Awarded teaching/lecturer diploma northern college of osteopaths 1993 where I was a senior lecturer for 3 years.
- remedial massage diploma first awarded 1981 (London academy of massage and physical culture)
- Phd awarded by thesis from OIUCM 2009 for research into plantar fasciitis
- Awarded lifetime membership medicina alternativa 1992
- Awarded the fellowship international lasertherapy association 1994
- Diploma in manipulative medical science 1991 (medicina alternativa)
- Former adviser on standards in therapy at the institute of complimentary medicine.
- Certificate in acupuncture for musculoskeletal pain control 1995
- Diploma in biomechanics DipBmec,college of foot health practitioners 2008
- Author of "the laymans guide to foot and heel pain”, 1st edition 2005, final 3rd edition 2010
- Registered with ACOPM and APTA (international partner)
Dr Les Bailey 2012