Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Case Study - Analysis of twelve years of reported cases – Lloyd’s insurance law reports
· Complicated arbitration and alternative dispute resolution proceedings
· Issues & solutions: proceedings, judgment and recovery
· Claim and defendant roles
· Risk management in handling insurance cases
· Innovative software dealing with large-scale recoveries
· Insurance defense value
· Role of legal outsourcing
Tony George who is the Consultant at Ince& Co International LLP, UK will be the key speaker of this Webinar organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL).
This webinar is free of cost for all. Click on the link below to view the details of the Webinar:
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.