1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution
Yupper Club Logo

Yupper Club Adds FREE ADVERTISING to Member Benefits!

Yupper Club has added FREE banner advertising on its Newzogs Blogs Network to member benefits.

 
 
Club Administrator
Club Administrator
PRLog - Dec. 1, 2012 - PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Yupper Club ( http://www.yupperclub.com) has just completed a banner rotator that spans the Club's entire Newzogs Blogs Network.  This means, members ONLY can advertise their best banners and receive top positioning on the Newzogs Blogs pages FREE OF CHARGE.  

Members will be permitted to advertise one banner at a time and will receive UNLIMITED impressions and UNLIMITED clicks.  Currently, the Newzogs Blogs Network consists of approximately 26 blogs, with more being added on a regular basis.  

Free advertising is just another benefit of Club Membership ( http://www.yupperclub.com )that the Club's Administration has added in an effort to provide members with the utmost
for a discounted cost of the LOW membership fee.  However, the Club is currently offering FREE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP to its first 55 foundling members.  The free members will receive all the benefits of a paid member.  The Club officially launched on November 15, 2012.

In addition to the free advertising, the Club recently added a no-investment-required Profit Sharing Program and an Article Marketing Service (Article Xpress).  The Club also offers a $25 sign-up bonus and pays referral commissions two levels deep.  First level referral commissions are approximately 50% of the paid membership premium and second level pays approximately 25% - for a total of the Club paying back approximately 75% of dues received to referring members.  

The Club ( http://www.yupperclub.com ) is open to world-wide individuals, both newbies and experienced alike, who are interested in earning an online income.  The Club provides a vehicle by which members can share information about successful programs they have found and also alert other members to scam sites they have run across.  The information sharing is bound to expedite the reaching of members' online financial goals.

Yupper Club's devotion is "People Helping People find Online Success".

Photo:
http://www.prlog.org/12034740/1

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@aol.com Email Verified
Source:Yupper Club
Zip:34952
Location:Port St. Lucie - Florida - United States
Industry:Home business, Internet
Tags:article marketing, make money online, find success online, free advertising
Shortcut:prlog.org/12034740
Verified Account Email Address
Verified Account Phone Number

Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Latest Press Releases By “

More...

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share