PRLog - Dec. 1, 2012 - WHEATON, Ill. -- Dupage Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram has cut prices on some of its most popular models. Drivers interested in taking a test-drive or learning more about any of the available vehicles should contact a member of Dupage's sales team as quickly as possible. Please call for sales pricing on any of the following discounted vehicles.
2012 Dodge Challenger
• 2012 Dodge Challenger - The Challenger has remained one of the most iconic names in the American muscle car industry. The 2012 model matches a tough engine with good fuel economy, mated to a finely tuned suspension.
• 2012 Jeep Compass Latitude - The Compass Latitude combines Jeep's iconic design with the space and comfort of a crossover SUV.
• 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 - The 300 nameplate has been a popular line thanks to its smart design, strong handling, and great list of features. The 2012 300 SRT8 trim comes with a smart, leather trimmed interior and some of today's best technology, including an in-console touch-screen display and Bluetooth connectivity for select cell phones.
• 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - With a 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine that cranks out 285hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, the Wrangler Unlimited Sahara has the guts to tackle any adventure.
• 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 - The 2013 SRT8 adds excellent luxury features to the Grand Cherokee, such as a panoramic sunroof, heated and ventilated leather seats, and a heated steering wheel.
• Pre-owned 2002 Chrysler Sebring Limited - Now beings sold at a clearance price of $10,950, this convertible model will make summer drives a favorite weekend activity.
• Pre-owned 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring - Currently listed at a clearance price of $14,490, this Touring still stands as a strong choice for crossover SUVs. With a tough 4.0L V6 engine, 4WD, and features such as stability and traction control, the Pacifica looks classy while staying ready for whatever the road can throw at it.
Dupage Dodge is located in Glendale Heights on E North Avenue, just west of Glen Ellyn Road. Besides new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles, Dupage also has a large inventory of used sedans, crossovers, SUVs and more, from a variety of automakers. Sales hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm, and Saturday from 9am to 6pm.