The EVC Series utilizes a single, high‐performance LED in each lamp head rated at over 100k hours. Most emergency lights use a minimum of 10 watts to light a given space but the EVC Series was designed specifically to require less than 2 watts to provide the same amount of illumination. Each high powered LED is mounted inside a die-cast aluminum lamp head to deliver the ideal level of thermal dissipation and optimum lumen output. Utilizing an 'environmentally-
With desirable aesthetics, integrated high-performance and fully adjustable LED lamp-heads, the EVC Series is an ideal solution for highly visible Exit / Emergency illumination and architectural applications.
EVC Series Exit Sign / Emergency Light
• Architectural LED based exit and emergency light for wall, ceiling or end mount commercial application
• High impact, flame rated and UV stable white or black thermoplastic housing
• Fully adjustable, vandal-resistant, dual-articulating high output LED lamp-heads
• Environmentally friendly, long life-cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate battery
• Temperature Range: 20°C to 30°C(68°F to 86°F); damp: 10°C to 40°C(50°F to 104°F)
• UL 924 Listed (optional damp location listed)
• US Patent Pending
For additional information on the Dual-Lite EVC Series LED Exit and Emergency Light, visit http://www.dual-
# # #
About Hubbell Lighting:
Hubbell Lighting (http://www.hubbelllighting.com) is one of the largest lighting fixture manufacturers in North America. The company provides a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets. Hubbell Lighting brands include Alera Lighting, Architectural Area Lighting, Beacon Products, Columbia Lighting, Compass Products, Devine Lighting, Dual-Lite, HomeStyle Lighting, Hubbell Building Automation, Hubbell Industrial Lighting, Hubbell Outdoor Lighting, Kim Lighting, Kurt Versen, Prescolite, Progress Lighting, Security Lighting, Spaulding Lighting, Sportsliter Solutions, Sterner Lighting Systems, Thomasville Lighting, and Whiteway.