For the 2013 Top Lawyers list, DBusiness magazine polled more than 21,000 attorneys in Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Washtenaw, and Livingston counties among 51 specialized practice areas. The lawyers were asked to nominate up to three attorneys in the given area of law.
Daniel Buckfire earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan Business School in 1989. He was Phi Beta Kappa and graduated in the top 10% of his class. He graduated cum laude from the prestigious University of Michigan Law School in 1991 and has been engaged in the private practice of law since his successful completion of the bar exam.
Daniel Buckfire specializes in automobile negligence cases and(http://www.buckfirelaw.com/
“It is a great honor to not only be listed as 2013 Top Lawyers by such an accredited magazine, DBusiness, but also that attorneys in the area selected me to be an honoree,” says Daniel Buckfire.
Daniel Buckfire was also named Best Detroit Personal Injury Lawyer by (http://www.dbusiness.com/
In addition to this honor, Daniel Buckfire has accredited a list of other professional honors including:
· 10.0 “Superb” Highest Possible Rating on AVVO, top internet lawyer rating service
· Top Michigan Accident & Injury Lawyer by the American Lawyer Academy
· Top National Trial lawyer by The National Trial Lawyers
· AV-Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell
· Community Service Award by J.A. Ditty & Associates
· Best Law Firm Website at BestLawFirmSites.com
To learn more about Daniel’s firm, (http://www.Buckfirelaw.com) Buckfire & Buckfire, P.C. call (800) 606-1717.