1. Acquire winterizing supplies from your local pool dealer, like Alaglas in Charlotte.
2. Make sure that all filters, tanks, and valves are drained and cleaned.
3. Disconnect the pool pump and filter, and drain them of any remaining water.
4. There should be no sitting water in the filters and heaters.
5. Disconnect all jet fittings and unscrew all other fittings.
6. Protect the pool’s pipes.
7. Take out any additional pool supplies that might be sitting in the pool, including ropes, floats, and toys. Also, store diving board and ladders until your pool is ready for reuse.
8. Ensure that your water is at the correct levels and that you’ve used the necessary chemicals.
9. Cover your pool, and count down the days to warmer weather!
Direct any questions or concerns regarding winterizing your fiberglass pool to a top fiberglass pool dealer in Charlotte, Alaglas Pools. For more information on their supplies, or to contact them, visit http://www.alaglas.com.