Through a combination of in-depth independent reviews and price comparisons from multiple suppliers a greater choice is given, saving time and ultimately money.
We can all relate to spending hours going from site to site trying to compare an electrical item or other goods trying to ensure we get the best deal, only to discover the one your finally choose charges for delivery which was free on the first site you looked at!
UK Mobility Scooter has been designed to allow potential customers to search, and consider Mobility Scooters based on their personal search criteria, for example:
· 3wheel Mobility Scooters
· 4wheel Mobility Scooters
· Portable Mobility Scooters
· 4MPH Mobility Scooters
· 6MPHMobility Scooters
· 8MPH Mobility Scooters
· Lightweight Mobility Scooters.
Having chosen a category the buyer is presented with choice of Mobility Scooters which match their criteria.
Once a particular make/model has been selected the site offers a choice of suppliers, listing their prices, warranty offers and delivery costs etc. This gives the buyer a clear picture of related costs, allows them to choose from new and trusted brands, and ultimately secure a great deal.
The price comparison feature highlights the disparity between suppliers where some are charging significantly higher prices (up to £1000 more) for identical machines, UK Mobility Scooter offers it’s visitors the chance to save hundreds of pounds by offering a range of suppliers, and enabling them to select the best deal to suit them.
Reviewing accessories from multiple suppliers allows http://ukmobilityscooter.co.uk to offer a huge range of goods across the accessory spectrum, for example
· Mobility Scooter covers
· Mobility Scooter canopies
· Mobility Scooter clothing
· Mobility Scooter bags,
· Mobility Scooter baskets,
· Mobility Scooter carriers,
· Mobility Scooter trailers,
· Mobility Scooter ramps,
· Mobility Scooter batteries,
· Mobility Scooter alarms,
· Mobility Scooter locks,
· Mobility Scooter storage solutions,
All sourced to save time trawling the internet, and giving the customer more choice and control over their purchases.
News and articles relating to Mobility Scooters and handy hints and tips are also provided addressing frequently asked questions and giving valuable information relating to all aspects of buying, owning, and riding a Mobility Scooter. For example here is an excerpt from one of this week’s articles “Looking after your Mobility Scooter in winter” written as a popular current topic with winter upon us.
“With the winter months rapidly approaching and the temperatures starting to fall it is worthwhile looking at ways you can prepare and maintain your Mobility Scooter during the winter months.
A little time and money will ensure that you still get maximum enjoyment from your Scooter whilst keeping yourself, and your Mobility Scooter safe and dry.
● If your Scooter needs an annual service it may be worth considering having this before the winter months start, so that you know your Scooter is ready to brave the elements.
● Clean your Mobility Scooter after use to remove any mud etc, and dry it as much as possible as this will delay rust, and keep your Scooter looking great.
● Tyres – check them for signs of wear before the winter sets in and replace if necessary. With pneumatic tyres make sure they have the correct pressure to give you added grip in slippy conditions.”
UK Mobility Scooter publishes daily articles, news related items and handy guides, creating a “one stop” resource for everything Mobility Scooter, and welcomes comments and feedback from Mobility Scooter owners and users.
http://www.ukmobilityscooter.co.uk would also be delighted to hear from potential suppliers who would like their Mobility Scooter products or services featured free of charge on our site. We don’t charge for our reviews which enables us to provide an unbiased opinion to potential customers.
UK Mobility Scooter Team