Online networking is very important in our day and can be very successful. However, the value of face to face communication will always be important. While online communication may limit how often we need to speak to someone face to face, there are still going to be those social gatherings, business meetings, luncheons, and networking events where people will make business connections.
But pulling out a business card is “dated”. But with the onset of smart phones and smart devices a new business card is now available and it is called the mobile app.
A mobile app is quick and easy for your client to upload on to their phone and is stored where they will find it and not in the bottom draw at their office. With one simple click they have a wealth of information on you and your company keeping you 1 step ahead of your competitors. In the fast moving digital age why are we still giving out small pieces of card that generally get thrown in the bin.
The advantages of a mobile app compared to a business card.
1. Your details are stored on your clients phone
2. Every time your client turns their phone on they will see your name and logo (great advertising as well)
3. You company look cutting edge
4. Unlimited supply
5. You only pay for the mobile app once saving you money in the long run.
6. Environmentally friendly, we are not cutting down trees.
7. When you change your details the app is automatically updated .
Is it time for your business to be part of the future.
To find out more about mobile apps for your business, visit http://www.easyappbusiness.com.
Tell Me First – the Best in New Technology
UK : +44 (0) 208 144 2025
USA : 262 299 4501