PRLog - Dec. 1, 2012 - PITAM PURA, India -- Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL) is organizing a webinar on 'Opening the Doors of Indian Boundaries for Foreign Law Firms: Co-relation with Legal Outsourcing'. This webinar is taking place on 30-Nov-2012 at 9:00 am PT/11:00 am CT/12:00 am ET/5:00 pm GMT. The duration of the webinar is around 60 minutes which also includes a 10-15 minutes Questions and Answers session at the end of the event.
Connect Goal logo
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Boundary-less offshoring: Are we ready to think beyond brand INDIA!
· Evaluating if the LPO industry has the depth of domain expertise and technological know-how to enter into full-scale partnering to provide integrated, efficient and ethical solutions for the client
· Gauging the security aspects
· Assessing the LPO's role in the current business needs of multinational corporate departments and global law firms
· SWOT Analysis
· How can I offer the same quality of UK/US attorneys?
· Credentials of a successful LPO partner - Buyers’ need analysis
· Evaluation of pricing strategy and delivery management solutions
SrinivasKotni who is a Managing Associate at Corporate LEXport, India will be the key speaker of this Webinar organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL).
This webinar is free of cost for all. Click on the link below to view the details of the Webinar:
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.