In this session we’ll illustrate how CRM technology is a catalyst for greater operational efficiency and sales growth. We’ll highlight how Microsoft Dynamics CRM connects teams and equips staff with tools that help everyone be more productive.
The presentation will feature a live demonstration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that will include:
● How sales, marketing & service teams are able to share a central relationship system
● Accessing CRM in Microsoft Outlook & web browsers
● How real-time business intelligence from CRM dashboards improves decision-making
● Working with the familiar MS Office style CRM interface & how it creates early user acceptance
● How Dynamics CRM is personalised with bespoke processes & user preferences
● Examples of how Dynamics CRM creates efficient processes using task automation
WHEN: Thursday 10 January 2013 between 10:00-11:00 GMT
WHERE: Online Webinar
Free registration is open to anyone who is interested in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and learning about the benefits of CRM technology.
About Preact CRM
Established in 1993, Preact is a specialist customer relationship management consultancy.
Preact are a Microsoft Gold competency CRM partner and are winners of the prestigious Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club 2012 for service and sales excellence.
Headquartered in Berkshire, Preact work with clients across numerous industry sectors to provide professional services including bespoke implementation, project management, CRM database development, user training and technical support.
From charities to IT consultancies, from high street retailers to prestigious Universities, from small owner run businesses to global organisations, Preact have broad sector experience.
For more information on the CRM solutions and services available from Preact email email@example.com, or call +44(0)1628 661 810.