"Kumho Electric, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kumho Electric, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Kumho Electric, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Details locations, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
• Provides analysis on financial ratios.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Kumho Electric, Inc."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kumho Electric, Inc. (Kumho) is a lighting products manufacturing company based in Korea. The company manufactures lighting products such as TFT-LCD and LED lighting products for display industries. It also produces household products such as fluorescent lamps, incandescent lamps, compact lamps and T5 fluorescent lamps. The company's LCD products include CCFL, back light units, dream panels and LEDs. Kumho distributes its products locally as well as in overseas markets. The company was incorporated in the year 1935. Kumho is headquartered in Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 4: Key Employees
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
For more information visit : http://www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/
Contact us at
Company Profiles And Conferences
Fax: +91 22 27810778
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.companyprofilesandconferences.com/