GauravMohindra who is an IP Counsel at DTS, Inc., USA and John Nicholson who is the Technology Transactions, Privacy and Data Security Attorney, USA will be speaking at this web event organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Potential risks in outsourcing
· Legal framework
· Data protection laws
· Outsourcing agreement terms and conditions
· Off shores outsourcing and outsourcing bills
· Transition services in connection with M&A cross-border transactions
· Cross-border transfers
· Buying and selling of technology
US$ 49 is the fee to attend this webinar. Click on the link below to view the details of the Webinar:
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal process outsourcing (LPO) services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners etc.
- Service Providers of legal process outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, software vendors, researchers, academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.