This super saver book package is available only at CashFlowDepot, a site that offers one of the best real estate training courses online. The website manager, Jackie Lange, states that the books have been packaged as such so that interested individuals can save money while gaining valuable lessons from a real estate genius. Each book talks about a specific topic so readers can get all 14 books and learn something different from each one.
Here is a list of the books included in the package with a brief description of each.
· Confessions of a Real Estate Wheeler Dealer – Miller talks about his journey as a real estate investor with stories of both successes and failures. This book aims to inspire and make the readers smile about the realities that every investor gets to experience on the field.
· Creating Sales – Readers will learn various techniques in selling a property for fast cash. The sales tactics taught in the book were tried and tested by Miller himself in his 45-year career.
· Dollars & Sense – This book is all about the fundamental process of selecting, locating, negotiating and financing the purchase of profitable single family houses.
· Facing the Fear Factor – Real estate investing can be a bit scary for first timers. In this book, Miller gives a guide on how to conquer the various fears associated with real estate entrepreneurship.
· Foreclosure Fortunes – There are opportunities with foreclosed houses. How to make a fortune with foreclosures and how foreclosure auctions work will be discussed in this book.
· How to Write Up & Protect Money Making Transactions – The right wordings and the language necessary to draft documents will be taught in this book. Topic inclusions are life estates and remainder estates, estate for years, corrective deed, performance lease, note, option and mortgage language among others.
· Introduction to Land Trusts for Real Estate Investors – This book discusses the basics of land trusts and their underlying philosophical basis and legal formalities.
· Landlord Tenant Survival Manual – This is basically a user’s guide for both landlords and tenants. This is definitely a must have manual for people in the real estate business.
· Owner Will Carry – Readers will learn how to squeeze profits out of every deal. Miller provides formulas and applications that will teach investors how to create wealth without the help of agents and bankers.
· Power Negotiation – Miller believes that the art of negotiating is one of the highest paid skills in the world. This 72 page book will teach readers the art of negotiation based from Miller’s 45-year experience in real estate investing.
· Success Secrets – Miller shares his secrets on how to make big money in real estate investing while avoiding costly mistakes along the way.
· Wealth Without Risk – The book will teach readers how to use Options as a powerful tool in boosting yields and making real money in real estate.
· Winning in the 21st Century – Touted as Miller’s most popular booklet, readers will be shown 110 insightful financial rules on the road to success.
· Jack Miller’s Tactics & Strategies Manual – Tips, tricks and techniques to secure success are presented in this book as well as insights on how to invite success into a person’s life.
www.CashFlowDepot.com offers the best investing books that are in themselves great investments. Buyers can either avail of the 14-book package for $129 or purchase these books individually for $12.95. Readers essentially get a thorough understanding of creative real estate investing techniques and strategies that they will most certainly find useful in their careers. Reading good books takes people on a higher level of education as there’s always something to learn with every book.