PRLog - Nov. 27, 2012 - SEATTLE -- The fiesta begins at noon on the 6th of July with the opening ceremony, the firing of the rockets, el chupinazo, announcing the start of this world famous 9-day celebration.
The Procession of San Fermín, when the statue of the city’s patron saint is carried from its place of honor in the Cathedral to the chapel of San Fermín in the church of San Lorenzo on the 7th of July, is one of the most important events to take
place during Pamplona’s world famous festival. Thousands of Pamplonicas join in the procession as it moves slowly through the streets of the Old City, while thousands more await its arrival at the church of San Lorenzo at the end of Calle Mayor.
Iberian Traveler is offering exclusive hotel packages for SF2013.
Standard Packages Include:
● Accommodations at specially selected 3, 4 & 5-star hotels in the city.
● Private Transfer from Pamplona's Noain airport or train station.
● Private transfer each morning to the Old City for the encierro.
● Balcony Reservations in a private home overlooking the route of the encierro.
● Special San Fermín buffet breakfast
● Souvenir "panuelico" (red bandana) and festival tour shirt from Peña Seattle de Sanfermines, one of only 16 official foreign Peñas in Pamplona.
● Hotel Taxes.
Deluxe Packages Include:
● Bullfight tickets, tendido sombra seats (lower level shade).