So far, the following eSchool Solutions’ clients will be participating in the 2013 Solutions Summit:
● Pamela Kennedy of York Region District School Board (ON) is leading a discussion-based breakout session designed to get the creative juices flowing as schools consider other uses for SmartFindExpress.
● Peter Ianniello of New York City Schools (NY) will present during the general session about two important topics: professional development for substitute teachers and paraprofessionals, as well as social networking policies.
● Kathy Anderson of Hewlett Woodmere Public Schools (NY) will share the novel approach her district uses to manage teacher absences district-wide.
● Karen “KC” Crawford of Topeka Public Schools (KS) is going to share substitute orientation - the Topeka way.
● Sandy Edwards of Grant Wood Area Education Agency (IA) will be providing comic relief as she looks back at the last 25 years with SmartFindExpress.
● Dr. Danny DeGuire of Northside Independent School District will be sharing tips regarding the SFE announcement page.
“We have the best clients and we are really excited that they are willing to participate in this year’s Solutions Summit,” says Shelley Schmidt, Marketing Manager for eSchool Solutions. “We are happy to include as many client presentations as possible at the conference.”
Individuals can register for the 2013 Solutions Summit by visiting http://www.eschoolsolutions.com/
About eSchool Solutions®
eSchool Solutions® is the leading provider of integrated technology solutions for the preK-12 education market. In 1987, the Orlando-based company revolutionized substitute management for school systems, completely changing the way districts managed substitutes and employee absences. Now, as a total solutions provider, eSchool Solutions provides a full suite of products and services designed to improve administrative efficiency and help school districts work smarter. The company serves more than 500 school systems, encompassing 29,000 schools in North America.