These Awards recognize innovative growth strategies and solutions adopted by top companies in the healthcare industry for the year 2011-12. A rigorous methodology was followed to shortlist and select companies making a difference in the healthcare industry in India. A detailed evaluation of each shortlisted company was carried out on the basis of actual market performance indicators, which were measured on pre-decided parameters.
Accepting the award, Dr Mukesh Batra, Founder and Chairman, said: “It is truly a very rewarding and proud moment for all of us at Dr Batra’s. Our commitment and dedication in providing customers with the best service has led us to become the world’s largest homeopathic healthcare corporate. Today people from all over the world visit Dr Batra's Positive Health Clinics to experience the goodness of homeopathy and benefits of its treatment. This award accords due recognition to homeopathy – undoubtedly the world’s second-largest medical system and the largest non-toxic wellness regimen.”
Dr Batra's, an ISO 9001:2008 certified from the American Quality Assessors (AQA), is a recipient of a host of awards and honours.
· 'Alternative Medicine & Wellness Service Provider Company of the Year' at the 4th Annual Frost & Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Award 2012.
· It has been recognized as one of the leading companies in 'Health & Wellness' Sector in 'Best Of India', an international business atlas, being published in 2012.
· Dr Batra's has been chosen as 'Power Brand 2011' in Healthcare and Wellbeing Category by the Indian consumer, during the prestigious edition of PowerBrands 2012, by Planman Marcom.
· 'Health and Beauty Retailer of the Year 2011' by Star Retailer Awards.
· 'Healthcare and Beauty Business of the Year 2011' Award presented by Franchise India, at the Small Business Awards 2011.
· 'Amity Corporate Excellence Award for Customer Satisfaction' in February 2010 at the International Business Summit (INBUSH).