John Wilks who is the Partner at DLA Piper LLP, UK will be the key speaker of this Webinar organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL).
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Legal framework of R&D contracts
· Alternative ways of requiring technology
· Description of IP rights
· Conditions of transfer of IP rights and technology
· Why should you protect your intellectual property?
· IPR and consumer protection
· International protection of intellectual property
· Establish a physical presence to monitor your intellectual property rights
· Maintain records to effectively enforce your intellectual property rights
This webinar is free for all. Click on the link below to view the details of the Webinar:
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal process outsourcing (LPO) services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners etc.
- Service Providers of legal process outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, software vendors, researchers, academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.