PRLog - Nov. 22, 2012 - MERCHANTVILLE, NJ -- The asterism* Group is giving away a free NOOK! Just LIKE The asterism* Group on Facebook by Dec. 15 and enter to win a free Nook. The asterism* Group will announce the winner of the Nook during December!
The asterism* Group is giving away a NOOK
TOP 10 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE ASTERISM* GROUP!
1. The asterism* Group is a professional services collective specializing in event coordination, event management, public and media relations, corporate marketing and branding.
2. The asterism* Group launched in 2011, spring-boarding from diversified services and talents offered by Station Avenue Productions, a leading entertainment coordination and management firm with more than 25 years experience in event entertainment and management.
3. Visitors to The asterism* Group online at www.asterismgroup.com will be able to view services, philosophy, press releases, recent activities, images and more. Visitors may also use www.asterismgroup.com to connect with The asterism* Group, Station Avenue Productions, Consumption Marketing and Little Flower Creative on Facebook and Twitter, as well as review unique blogs updated by all of the company's service divisions.
4. Station Avenue Productions, the lead division of The asterism* Group, produces events and coordinates entertainment opportunities for leading venues, non-profit organizations, corporate entities and community organizations throughout the United States, with a targeted focus on New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and California.
5. During late 2011, Consumption Marketing and Little Flower Creative launched, connecting as sister divisions to the well-established entertainment industry veteran Station Avenue Productions and giving rise to The asterism* Group.
6. Consumption Marketing delivers expertise in all elements of effective business marketing and corporate promotion, from press releases to client testimonials, to robust marketing campaigns, social media campaigns and media awareness strategies.
7. Little Flower Creative is a haven for individuals and businesses seeking creative specialists to enhance their existing and future endeavors. Home decorating, business logo development, manuscript review and marketing to publishing firms - all services delivered by Little Flower Creative.
8. The asterism* Group is a unique complimentary group of companies that provide the services you need to bring your BUSINESS to life. In house talent buyers, promoters, event coordinators, producers, public and media relations experts, branding and marketing directors along with creative design services to enhance your home, business or latest project. We provide the creative infusion your projects thirst for - and we do it with style.
9. The asterism* Group are the people who pick out all the brown M&Ms! We are the PR Machine that ensures your message is reaching the right publications and media outlets. Marketing gurus that strategically build your brand. Designers that style your world to match a vision. The good guys in black staging and coordinating your event. We are The asterism* Group and we mean YOUR business!
10. Our event and production teams are the best in the business. We keep the entertainers happy. We keep you happy. Most important, we keep the event running smooth as silk no matter what happens. And believe us, stuff happens! Thankfully, we thrive in the spotlight of center stage chaos and, no matter what; we make sure our events are delivered with top-notch style. Center stage always, baby!
THE ASTERISM* GROUP
The asterism* Group, headquartered in New Jersey, delivers exceptional professional services ranging from brand development to public and media relations to creative design and creative style consulting for events, corporations, associations and more.
The asterism* Group is proudly comprised of Station Avenue Productions, Consumption Marketing and Little Flower Creative.
For more information, visit The asterism* Group online at www.asterismgroup.com and connect with The asterism* Group on FACEBOOK, Twitter and LinkedIn! While visiting www.asterismgroup.com, check out blogs by Station Avenue Productions, Consumption Marketing and Little Flower Creative, as well as The asterism* Group's blog!
Full services offered by The asterism* Group include:
Station Avenue Productions
* Event Creation
* Event Management
* Talent Consulting
* Non-Profit & Corporate
* Brand Development
* Public & Media Relations
* Social Media
Little Flower Creative
* Lifestyle Solutions
* Corporate Image
* Event Design
* Literary Consultancy
* Interior & Exterior Design
LIKE The asterism* Group on FACEBOOK!
LIKE Station Avenue Productions on FACEBOOK!
LIKE Consumption Marketing on FACEBOOK!
LIKE Little Flower Creative on FACEBOOK!