Entech has compiled a team of their leading experts and certified engineers in the following departments:
· Construction Cost Estimating
· Building Evaluation
· Mechanical Engineer (MEP)
· Electrical Engineer (MEP)
· HVAC / Plumbing
· Insurance Consultant
· Communications – Telephone / Computer
Their strong team of professionals can help with structural evaluations, building system assessments, reconstruction cost estimating, insurance claim assistance, planning, design, development and more.
Assessments for the redevelopment of devastated property may include:
· Surveys, site and building plans
· Environmental assessments and hazardous materials documentation
· Environmental Site Investigation & Remediation
· Engineering, Architectural and Building Design
· Fiscal impact studies and environmental impact statements
· Planning Board presentations
· Full service construction and construction management
· Expert Analysis, Reporting & Testimony
In the event that property has tested positive for site contamination, Entech offers complete environmental remediation services with a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) on staff. Entech will handle all of the documentation and reporting to the NJDEP as well.
For the past 20 years, the Entech Group Inc has been a leading provider of environmental services in NJ. From investigation to final closure, Entech has complete environmental solutions to help revitalize devastated areas in NJ.
Their team is comprised of certified engineers, environmental scientists, OSHA certified and trained construction personnel and knowledgeable technicians.
Along with our experienced staff and in conjunction with our affiliated specialist, this NJ environmental services company offers the most efficient solutions executed by the most proficient team of experts.
For more information on their services, please visit http://www.entechgroupinc.com/
The Entech Group, Inc.
400 Morris Avenue, Suite 265
Denville, NJ 07834