James Quinney who is the Partner, Head of Competition, Regulation and Trade at Herbert Smith Freehills LLP, UK and Mark Jones who is a Partner at Norton Rose LLP, UK will be speaking at this web event organized by the Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
Following are the key topics to be discussed during the webinar:
· Articles 101: Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU)
· Research and updates
· Competition compliance programs
· Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures
· Anti-competitive state regulation
· Proper staff training
· Latest developments in the areas of competition law
This webinar is free for all. Click on the link below to view the details of the Webinar:
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal process outsourcing (LPO) services – law firm partners, counsels, counsels and solo practitioners etc.
- Service Providers of legal process outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, software vendors, researchers, academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry.
About Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
GOAL is established to provide global lawyers the most influential knowledge sourcing and networking platform in the field of legal process outsourcing. This unique organization has the capacity to develop collaborative, high-value events and conferences, webinars, web conferences, training, master classes and meeting programs enhancing the development and effectiveness of the LPO network.