QArea software outsourcing company took part in Joomla! World Conference 2012 that was held in USA, CA, San Jose, 16th-18th November, 2012. This event was organized by Joomla! Community and consisted of 70 sessions into 3 days and covered wide range of topics from SEO to Joomla programming. Three professional Joomla! developers were among more than 300 participants of the Conference.
The main objective of the event
Joomla! World Conference aimed to unite Joomla! users, developers, designers, businesses and just people who love Joomla! from the different countries. They discussed the latest news and the main issues in the Joomla world, talked about Joomla! in general and future of the Community. Why do they need it? The answer is simple: continually growing number of Joomla-based websites and love to this software.
Why QArea Joomla! developers visited Joomla! World Conference 2012
This conference became a good opportunity for all the Joomla! users who want to know the latest updates and news of this software. Let’s consider the main reasons to take part in this event.
• Constantly increasing number of users who prefer Joomla! over the other CMS since 2005;
• Lots of new ideas and latest solutions;
• the time for some scripts and news about the Joomla! Web Application Platform, the Joomla! CMS and the Community;
• exchanging an experience among more than 300 attendees of this conference;
• 70 sessions with set of interesting topics that were recorded to let everyone view all the sessions and to cover the main issues;
• enjoying talking with like-minded people and new friends among the Joomla pros.
Web development is constantly growing industry with plenty of new CMS that are provided by different communities. As Joomla! is one of the most popular platforms, QArea decided to catch the chance and send the team to get new experience and share their skills with others. That was a great 3-days event with soft drinks, food and exciting talks.