PRLog (Press Release)
- Nov. 21, 2012 - Comarch is featured in last Celent report: Client Reporting Tools Update 2012: An Overview of the European Market among 13 major client reporting tool vendors in Europe.
The solution described in the Celent report is Comarch Client Reporting & Communication (http://www.comarch.com/finance/products/comarch-client-re...
). The tool allows for generating reports of the highest complexity, including the value, profitability and risk of client pension-investment products based on investment funds, equities and other financial instruments. It combines the following processes: managing a large database, report distribution and publication according to the policy of a given financial institution.
The solution covers:
● generating reports: predefined or constructed by the user, based on components linked with the analyses of the investment portfolio presenting its effectiveness and risks, as well as the structure and dynamic with regards to chosen benchmarks with additional comments and explanations made by analysts and managers,
● various methods of report distribution:
including via web-portal available to clients and mobile devices,
● database dedicated to reporting on the investment portfolio, supported by the best practices as well as business intelligence solutions,
● integration of market, transactional and portfolio data as well as operations carried out on investment fund registers.
Comarch solutions were already mentioned in earlier Celent reports. Comarch Nonlife Insurance (http://www.comarch.com/finance/products/comarch-nonlife-i...
) was presented in the Policy Administration The System for General Insurers in Europe 2011 report, Comarch Life Insurance was featured in the EMEA Policy Administration The System 2011: Life and Pension ABCD Vendor View report, and Comarch Insurance Claims in Claims Systems Vendors: European General Insurance 2012.
Celent is a research company specializing in business and technological advisory for financial institutions. The report is available at the Celent site.