1. Account Creation -This involves determining when a potential prospect first created their account. Some scammers usually create an account and say they have been on the site for over a year, yet they just created the account the very same day.
2. Scam Message Indicators – Most scammers correspondence usually contains key indicators, such as unique phrases, etc. that sets them apart from the average dater.
3. Duplicate Messages – Scammers usually write the same message to multiple users.
4. Last Login – Most scammers also lie about the last time they been on the site.
5. Scammer profile write-up – Most scammers use the same profile write-up that they have used on other sites. This is a prime indicator that the potential prospect is a scammer. Real daters usually write unique write-ups.
According to Jason B. Romney, the owner of the site, this approached has been instrumental in cutting down on the number of scammers greatly. However, most of the scam prevention are a result of the site's other strategies which are secret. This is indeed another feature of Dateolicious.com that set it apart from others, along with being the only 100% free major dating site in the industry.
Dateolicious.com was created by Jason Romney, a Gulf War Vet, in 2009 and is the only major 100% free dating website in the industry. It is rapidly increasing its market share with new innovative features and providing the average dater exactly what they want out of a dating site. Click to learn more: http://Dateolicious.com