“In his 2002 book, Rich Dad’s Prophecy, financial education expert Robert Kiyosaki correctly predicted the looming stock market crash and retirement crisis as baby boomers began pulling money out of their paper-asset-
In the streaming video, Kiyosaki reveals these predictions and more:
• Will the Dow, home foreclosures, interest rates, and taxes increase?
• Will single family home prices and rent rates rise significantly?
• What’s in the future for current technologies, the education system, and women-owned businesses?
• Which jobs will become obsolete in the next few years?
“The worldwide financial situation is changing quickly, and it’s essential to pay attention to what’s going on, get a financial education and prepare for the future,” states Kiyosaki. “If you ignore the current, financial crisis or refuse to face your fears about money and the economy, you will find yourself in dire financial straights in the months ahead.”
This Predictions Video is the result of a meeting between Robert and Kim Kiyosaki, the Rich Dad Advisors, partners, and staff. As Robert Kiyosaki’s messages unfolded, the Rich Dad staff asked if they could capture the discussion on film. Kiyosaki not only agreed to record the meeting but wanted to share it with the Rich Dad community of like-minded individuals.
In addition to discovering Kiyosaki’s predictions for the future, registrants at the free Rich Dad Community at www.richdad.com/
• Receive cutting-edge content via an exclusive, monthly eNewsletter;
• Listen to archives of The Rich Dad Radio Show at any time online;
• Access discussion forums and exchange ideas with others committed to increasing their financial education; and
• Play CASHFLOW®, The Financial Education Web Game, at no cost.
To enjoy these benefits and get exclusive access to Kiyosaki’s Prediction Video until 12/9/12, become a member of the free, Rich Dad Community at www.richdad.com/
About The Rich Dad Company
The Rich Dad Company was founded in 1997 and is based on Robert Kiyosaki's international bestseller and #1 personal finance book of all time, Rich Dad Poor Dad. Today, Robert, Kim Kiyosaki, author of Rich Woman and It’s Rising Time!, and their team of advisors, transform lives through financial education. Using innovative technology, The Rich Dad Company offers a new way to think about money. Content is delivered via mobile apps, live stream global events, social media, books, seminars, videos, the CASHFLOW® board and Web game, free online content, and much more. Tune in to hear The Rich Dad Radio Show with Robert Kiyosaki, exposing "the good news and the bad news about money," every Saturday at 3:00 p.m. EDT on SiriusXM Satellite Channel 168 Talk Radio. Visit http://www.richdad.com/
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications®