In order to ensure a superior event with quality affordable original crafts, all of the local and national crafters have been hand-selected from hundreds of applicants by American Craft Endeavors, the largest producer of craft fairs throughout the country.
· Madeira Beach Thanksgiving Weekend Craft Festival
· November 24 - 25, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
· Madeira Way between Gulf Blvd & 150th Ave
· Juried outdoor craft showcase
· Original crafts - Handmade in America
· Alternative option to holiday shopping in crowded malls.
· Unique and affordable gift items
· Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
· Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
· All crafters on site for duration of festival
· Green Market offering a wide variety of quality plants including exotics as well as dips and gourmet items.
· Vast array of craft media:
o Folk art
o Handmade jewelry
o Personalized gifts
o Handmade clothing
o Scented soaps
o Body products and much more
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation’s most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida’s vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group’s founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.
For additional information on the Madeira Beach Thanksgiving Weekend Craft Festival and other American Craft Endeavors craft shows across the country, visit www.artfestival.com or call 561-746-6615.
# # #
· Show organizers and various crafters are available for advance interviews.
· Photos of craft festivals, participating crafters and their work are available by contacting AnaBelle Dweck at email@example.com or 954-592-8500.